1. Use a stepping stool to organise your towels and display knickknacks.
Get this: BEKVÄM Step Stool, $24.90, Ikea
2. Organise your bathroom items using baskets, and label them accordingly.
Get this: Stackable square rattan basket with handle, $49, Muji
3. Install floating shelves on the space above the toilet.
Get this: EKBY AMUND White Shelf, $35, Ikea. This has to be installed using 3 EKBY brackets for 28 cm deep shelves, sold separately.
4. Maximise the space under the sink—install pullout drawers for added storage.
Get this: Excel Soft Closing Large Drawer System, $65, Excel. You will also need the Excel slow motion runner, $22, and slides/tracks, $22.
5. Store toothbrushes and other dental care items in a wall-hung container.
Get this: STUGVIK Toothbrush Holder, $6.90, Ikea
6. Make the most out of an empty wall space by mounting an open shelf or a cabinet.
Get this: Ester White Metal Wall Mounted Shelf, $140, Hemma.
7. Go for a narrow storage tower rack to store all your bathroom must-haves, from towels to liquid dispensers.
Get this: Shelf Trolley, $154, Howards Storage World
8. For a clutter-free and cleaner countertop, opt for a soap dispenser and toiletries set.
Get this: Beige Rock Toiletries Set, $59, iwannagohome
9. Store toiletries, toilet paper, or towels in a hanging organiser at the back of your bathroom door.
Get this: Hanging towel rack, $34.63, Etsy
10. Decorative items like candles plus toiletries can be placed on a tray conveniently located at the top of the toilet.
Get this: Ethno Tray, $95, Bo Concept
How about you? Do you have any bathroom storage ideas to share? Let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Cover photo courtesy of Etsy