Take your cue from these beautiful bathrooms: no matter how compact your space is, you can always inject your personal style to prettify it. Be inspired by these stunning small bathrooms:
1. A narrow wall featuring black subway tiles and a floating shelf carrying colourful knickknacks serves as the focal point of this space-challenged bathroom.
2. Moroccan tiles in patchwork pattern covered the countertop and backsplash to add life to this immaculate white bathroom.
3. Maximise spaces and use them to keep or display items, just like how an old ladder was converted into a vertical storage in this rustic bathroom. The console-style sink area is also a lovely addition.
4. Even in a small bathroom, you can separate the toilet and bath space. Try using an industrial-inspired black factory door to make the light flow through.
5. Matte navy blue under-counter drawers break the monotony in this colourless bathroom.
6. Moroccan patchwork tiles on this bathroom wall provide a refreshing surprise and add a beautiful contrast to the laminate vanity.
7. An upcycled French door helps save precious space and acts as a divider between two different areas.
8. The coral pink wall above the sink is a breath of fresh air in this white-tiled bathroom.
9. Add some coastal appeal to your bathroom by painting the walls in the calming colour of the sky and sea.
10. It's time to bring the outdoors in—via the wallpaper, at least!
11. This bathroom doesn't need bold colours to be noticed—the grey subway tiles and black and white checkered tiles, and golden fixtures provide the wow factor to this glam space!
12. Those subscribing to the Bohemian style will find delight every time they step into this colourful bathroom.
Share with us photos of your home and we might feature it. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover photo courtesy of housetohome