1. Robinsons celebrates the Lunar New Year with an exciting lineup of events and promotions. Looking for activities to enjoy as you usher in the Year of the Fire Rooster? Make a purchase at any of the three Robinsons stores to avail yourself of your very own personalised Chinese calligraphy on 20 January (Raffles City), 21 January (The Hereen), and 22 January (JEM). There will also be a Tea Atelier Workshop on 20 January, 6:30 pm, at Robinsons Raffles City.
Enjoy CNY goodies from home-grown brand KELE at the confectionary pop-up store in Robinsons Raffles City until 26 January. Here's more: For a limited time only until 30 January, all shoppers will enjoy $8 off by spending a minimum of $80 nett via Click & Collect. Simply key in “CNY8OFF” upon check-out to enjoy this perk. Complimentary red packets are also available for shoppers who spend a minimum of $80 (while stocks last).
2. CNY gifts and treats at Scotts Square. Be rewarded with a set of Scotts Square's limited edition Fortune Pack (includes a Mandarin Orange carrier and a set of eight red packets in vibrant geometric designs) with a minimum spend of $280 in three same-day receipts. The boutique luxury mall is also giving away $30 Paradise Teochew Restaurant dining voucher for a minimum spend of $480 from any tenant. Shoppers can also bring home a Prosperous Abalone Gift Set for every minimum spend of $1,080. Some more deals are found here.
3. 3M launches the Nexcare Sensitive Skin Bandages, Dressings, and Tapes. In its aim to produce healthcare products that make life better and easier for homeowners, 3M introduces specially designed bandages, dressings, and tapes that provide pain-free removal to better take care of sensitive skin. Key benefits include long-term adhesion, repositionable, and cleanly removable. They are ideal for the elderly, children, people with hairy skin, or post-surgery patients. The Nexcare products are available in assorted sizes and larger size for knee and elbows.
Some of the benefits of 3M's Nexcare Sensitive Skin Bandages, Dressings, and Tapes
4. SingaPlural 2017's new venue and offerings. For the first time, SingaPlural—the annual anchor event of the Singapore Design Week, to be held 7 to 12 March—will be staged on the 3rd floor of the F1 Pit Building. Themed: “Stories – A New Perspective,” SingaPlural 2017 aims to give visitors a glimpse into the creative minds of designers while offering visitors a visual treat as they journey through the various narratives and eye-catching displays on show. The new theme for SingaPlural 2017 relooks at the design process through different perspectives and creates new stories for the future. For more information, visit this link.
One of the design installations in last year's SingaPlural
5. W. Atelier's moving out sale. Enjoy up to 50% off TOTO Bathroom products and up to 70% off TOTO Kitchen products and branded furniture at the W. Atelier's moving out sale until 31 March. This is in preparation for their brand new TOTO showroom in the first quarter of 2017.
You can also win a trip for two to Tokyo and tickets to Tokyo Disneyland at the ongoing Snap & Win Competition running until 30 September. Click here for more information on how to win.
Got any news and trends to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover photo courtesy of getcardable.com