There are plenty of ways to revamp a space without breaking the bank. The trick is to introduce little changes here and there. Make your bedroom look and feel like brand new with any of these tips:
1. Paint the walls. It's one of the easiest and cheapest ways to give your bedroom a brand new look. Deciding on the paint colour also means figuring out the overall mood you'd like to create in this cosy space. Here's a suggestion: instill a sense of the extraordinary and paint one wall in a shade brighter or darker than the rest.
2. DIY your headboard. Add impact to your sleeping area by accentuating it with a headboard that you yourself made. Salvage an old item like a door and convert it into an eye-catching focal point in your bedroom.
3. Change the lighting. Lighting is one element that instantly alters the overall mood and style of any space. Replace your dated pendant light with something more fab and functional. You can also install a dimmer switch to provide mood lighting and ambience.
4. Display black and white photographs. Shake things up a bit in a boring room and show off your shutterbug skills by mounting your black and white photographs on the wall. Not only does it amp the overall look of the boudoir, it also shows off a lot of personality.
5. Dress up your window. When deciding on what type and design of curtain to hang, think of its purpose: is it to keep unwanted light out (or allow sunlight in), provide privacy, or create a romantic ambience? Your choice on the fabric, colour, and length will all depend on this.
6. Add occasional furniture. Make your bedroom extra inviting by furnishing it with other furniture pieces, like a plush bean bag or an armchair. Position it by the bay window to create an instant reading nook.
We'd love to feature your home. Email us at email@example.com.