So you bought a white, beige, or grey sofa? These hues are safe and smart choices as they make it easier for homeowners to style up the living room to make it more interesting and visually appealing.
Don't settle for plain when you can have a Pinterest-worthy living area. Here are some ways to work with neutral sofa:
1. Experiment with patterns and colours for your cushions. The easiest way to add impact to a neutral sofa? Throw in some cushions of varied shapes, sizes, colours, and patterns. At times, even just one statement-making piece can do the trick.
2. Install an eye-catching wallpaper. A wallpaper that wows serves as your living room's focal point. It can undoubtedly add visual interest to the space. And because you have a neutral sofa to complement it, you can choose whatever wallpaper design you want.
3. Bring in some green elements. Plants and flowers are a tried-and-tested way of adding life to a space. Using plants as a home decor provides a number of benefits, including purifying the indoor air; beautiful blooms can uplift your mood.
4. Inject colours through accent pieces. A neutral sofa is a good starting point to introduce colours to your living room. Pick colourful accent chairs, a coffee table, or rugs that can cheer up the space.
5. Create a photo gallery. Use the wall behind or near the sofa to create a gallery wall of your family photos. It's a heartwarming touch to an otherwise blank space.
How did you style your neutral sofa? Share with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover photo courtesy of www.onekingslane.com