1. Cosy and glowing night light. Tell your child there's nothing to be afraid of at night especially when there's a cute and playful lamp on his bedside table.
SPÖKA LED Night Light, $24.90, IKEA
2. A wall or desk clock. This will enhance his or her time-telling skills and help him or her understand and establish routine.
Lego Boys Time Teacher Clock + Watch, $69, Lamkins
3. Soft toys. Give your child something to snuggle with—it can be a stuffed animal or even an eye-catching pillow.
Serendipity 18”, $39.90, Natures Collections
4. Books. Want to raise a reader? Surround your little one with books. Make sure you store them in playful and colourful bookshelves.
Castle Dollhouse Bookshelf, $249, Kids Haven
5. Something your kid chose. It can be an artwork, a lamp, or even the bedspread—something your child really wanted and could call his or her own. When decorating your kid's bedroom, don't forget his or her output.
Share photos of your kid's lovely bedrooms. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover photo courtesy of Conestoga Energy