“Calligraphy is about creating something uniquely beautiful, whether to celebrate a special occasion such as a wedding or to use every day in the form of stationery,” says Molly Suber Thorpe, author of Modern Calligraphy: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started in Script Calligraphy.
Their prettiness deserves a space in your home. Give your pad some more fancy and unique touches with calligraphy decors. Here are some ideas:
1. Make your reminder boards more memorable with calligraphy prints.
2. Create a good impression in the first few square metres of your home with an entryway that features a vignette of table lamps, greenery, and calligraphy prints.
3. Everyone’s always asking for the WiFi password, so might as well point them to a pretty frame carrying the details.
4. Let your message for your little one be prominently displayed in beautiful calligraphy on the wall.
5. Because a headboard can make or break a bedroom, ensure that yours is eyecatching enough. The black calligraphy is a perfect contrast to the yellow feature wall.
6. Up the style of your bathroom with beautifully-written quotes that also showcase your sense of humor.
7. An inspiring quote by your bedside wall is a great way to boost your mornings.
8. Let everyone know where your bedroom is by hanging a cute calligraphy door sign.
9. His and hers pillows are made more personal with beautiful strokes.
10. An encouraging quote will help increase efficiency in your home office.
Got any tips for fellow homeowners? Email us at email@example.com.
Cover photo courtesy of Pinterest